Our Fund Raising Work
Since our formation in 2004 we have been raising money through membership fees, events and other activities and channelling it back into projects to assist the Castleford Tigers.
In 2019, our 15th year, the cumulative amount donated to the club exceeded £85,600, and on the right is a list of the activities we are proud to have funded or helped to fund.
These fundraising efforts are a key part of our mandate as a supporters' club - it's a source of deserved pride for our members and we know it is very much appreciated by the club.
Our ongoing aim is to keep on fundraising and continue to assist the club in realising similar worthy projects in the future. But we can't do so without the ongoing support of all our members, sponsors and benefactors...
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR GENEROSITY!
Would you like to make a donation or sponsor one of our activities? Please contact us at:
Donations given by the generous support of the members of the Castleford Tigers Supporters Club since its inception in 2004:- now stands at £85,647.58
The latest CTSC donation has been utilised by the club’s coaching, strength and conditioning, physiotherapy and analysis departments to fund a brand new laptop to help support their GPS programme for the first team squad.
Wire training equipment for gym, performance and analysis facility for Coaches PCs.
Sponsorship for 3 under 19 players,
Jack Ray, Rory Dixon and Paddy Burns.
Three new laptops for the coaches, the three laptops are already being well used by Daryl, Danny and Shez.
Donation be used for the clubs preseason camp at La Santa in Lanzarote. We had asked Daryl Powell at the end of September what would benefit the team and Daryl said that a donation to the warm weather camp would help the most, the camp being the most important part of the preseason preparation.
- £1000 4 laptop computers to be used by Castleford Tigers youth teams and coaches.
£4000 Training and conditioning equipment.
Training Technique Bags, Wooden Dowels, Resistance and Core Bands, kettlebells (24kgs), Treatment bed, Leg Press and Plinth, Pulse Recovery System, which helps you recover faster between workouts by reducing muscle soreness and improving circulation.
- £250.00 Evening with Andy Lynch, Andy Lynch testimonial.
- £2500.00 donation for high level video monitoring system, to record training and help players at all levels to improve performance.
- £2500.00 donation to convert the old gym into a wrestle room.
- £120.00 for trophies for the club's Under 19's Player of the Year Awards Night.
- £295.08 for headsets & handsets for Youth Team match day communication.
- £4921.50 for Game Ready Pitch Mannequins, Slide Boards, Resistance Bands, Kettlebells & Fitrodyne.
- £100.00 sponsorship of Casino Night, Andy Lynch Testimonial.
- £20.00 for a sign for the first team coach.
- £295.00 for the Wheldon Road stand coat of arms sign.
- £824.00 to fund Recovery Equipment for all squads.
- £724.00 for a Mini-Ipad (used to promote the Castleford Tigers Heritage Project.
- £70.00 for trophies for the club's Under 19's Player of the Year Awards Night.
- £150.00 for Cool Air Fans for the gym and dressing room areas.
- £400.00 for Muscle Stimulator.
- £34.00 for eight Smoke Alarms.
- £1500.00 sponsorship of the Under 19's 2013 season.
- £171.00 for Craig Huby's Testimonial.
- £130.00 for Trophies for the Academy and Junior teams.
- £7000.00 to fund Hot/Cold Spa Equipment to aid player recovery.
- £1138.00 for a Laptop & Memory Sticks for use by the Under 20's.
- £1000.00 donation to Youth Development.
- £150.00 for Trophies for the Academy and Junior teams.
- £1746.00 for (further) parts for the Tigers' Gym.
- £654.00 for parts for the Tigers' Gym.
- £600.00 for Floor Mats for the Tigers' Gym.
- £182.00 for Trophies for the Academy and Junior teams.
- £500.00 Match Ball sponsorship at the game vs Hull KR.
- £2500.00 donation to Castleford Tigers.
- £250.00 for Trophies for the Tigers Academy.
- £1000.00 for the Community Society (Golden Gamble).
- £620.00 to buy Tackle Suits for the Juniors.
- £2500.00 donation to Castleford Tigers for Player Development.
- £2500.00 donation to Castleford Tigers for Gym Refurbishment.
- £100.00 for Tigers Academy Trophies.
- £400.00 to sponsor the Man of the Match vs Huddersfield.
- £78.00 to supply Kit for Work Experience Juniors.
- £2000.00 donation to Castleford Tigers.
- £890.00 to supply Training Bikes for the gym.
- £100.00 for Tigers Academy Trophies.
- £6000.00 donation to Castleford Tigers.
- £500.00 to sponsor the Academy's End of Season Event.
- £90.00 for Tigers Academy Trophies.
- £175.00 to fund the Academy Team Sprint Training Session.
- £705.00 for Player Position Sponsorship.
- £9707.00 for the 2005 Squad Builder.
- £429.00 for Juniors Training Gear.
- £80.00 for Training Gear for Welsh trainees.
- £120.00 to cover Accommodation for Welsh trainees.
- £881.00 for a Gym Lifting Machine.
- £4400.00 to replace the Tigers' Bar Ceiling.
- £588.00 for Coach Sponsorship.
- £564.00 for Gym Mirrors.
- £1700.00 donation to Castleford Tigers for Junior Development.
- £296.00 donation to Castleford TIgers.
In addition to donations our members have also:
- Moved pictures and shirts into the Tiger Bar (2014).
- Donated 10 smoke alarms free of charge (2013).
- Decorated the Supporters' Club Bar at the Railway End (2013).
- Decorated the Supporters' Club Bar at the Railway End (2009).
- Decorated the Gym (2009).
- Decorated the Legends Bar at the Railway End (2005).
- Decorated the Tiger Bar (2005).
- Decorated the Gym (2005).